A new school year has rolled around. As much as we hate to say goodbye to Summer, heading back to classes is always an exciting time for teachers and students! Meeting new friends, new opportunities and, of course, new clothes! Usually this is when style needs to get more practical, you need good pieces that can take you through the everyday routine.
Since the cooler weather is on it's way, outfits can be more interesting as you can add more layering! We love pieces that are versatile so you can roll out of bed, put a couple of things together and still look cute for that (way too early) 8:30 class.
It's really hard to go wrong with jeans and a tee, but variety is the spice of life so we are going to show you our favourite back to school looks that are casual, fun and put together so that you can make a great first impression this year!
1. This sweater is adorable and comfy! The knot detail adds some interest to a great basic piece that you can throw on with a pair of jeans.
2. This polka dot blouse is a little more dressy; you could wear it with a nice black denim and a heel for a dinner out. Or you could style it more casually under a moto jacket with blue jeans and a bootie!
3. Cardigan heaven, who doesn't need that extra layer of coziness?! Especially with the fall weather just around the corner.
4. This long sleeved blouse is totally adorable. We love the darker florals that come with fall!
5. We love this "Just Black" jean with cool fading that makes them a bit more edgy! A slim charcoal pair of denim is surely a Fall staple when pairing gorgeous rich dark tones together. This brand features a nice stretch fabric that holds their shape extremely well which makes them a favourite amongst the staff and by you!
6. The "Bowie" Yoga Jean is the ultimate dark indigo jean. Comfort is always a #1 priority when wearing a pair of jeans and this classic indigo rinse wash with contrast stitching from Yoga Jeans has you covered!
7. For those that want to add the finishing touch to any outfit, a hat is the perfect accent (especially for days when there's just no time to do your hair).
The #madteam is ready for the new season and all it brings! Check out our instagram, online and in store selection for these new arrivals!